The Centennial Hall is one of the city’s landmarks and the only monument in Wrocław inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage list. It embodies the idea of it’s creator, Max Berg, who saw it as a “cathedral of democcracy”, where people would gather to participate in various cultural events. The Centennial Hall has served this purpose for over 100 years. Because of numerous events taking place under the monumental dome of the Centennial Hall througout the year, we cannot always invite you inside for the sightseeing of the Hall’s interior.
For the sake of your convenience we aim at providing the most current information regarding the Hall’s interior accessibility. Below you will find a list of days during the on-going month, when the sightseeing will be limited. On days not included on this list, the Hall is fully accessible. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mial (email@example.com) or phone (+48 71 347 50 47).
Regardless of the Hall’s interior accesibility you are always welcome to visit the Discovery Center’s interactive exhibition about the Hall’s history and modernist architecture of Wroclaw.
The Centennial Hall’s accessibility for sightseeing in June:
Notice! Due to many events organized in the Centennial Hall its avalibility for sightseeing may change.
- 30.-31.05. – The Centennial Hall is fully available for sightseeing
- 1-3.06. – possibility to see the interior of the Centennial Hall from the tribune
- 4.06. – The Discovery Center of the Centennial Hall is closed for visitors (maintenance day)
- 5.06. – possibility to see the interior of the Centennial Hall from the tribune until 4:00 P.M.
- 6-10.06. – The Centennial Hall is not accessible for sightseeing (the interactive exhibition is accessible)
- 11-13.06. – The Centennial Hall is fully available for sightseeing
- 14.06. – possibility to see the interior of the Centennial Hall from the tribune until 1:00 P.M.
- 14-30.06. – The Centennial Hall is fully available for sightseeing
Notice! The tribune is accessible only by stairs (1st floor).